Undetected termite damage
Timber Pest Report
Contact Us for
Termites (white ants) have the potential to cause thousands of dollars of damage to your property.
It's critical that a Timber Pest Report is undertaken prior to purchase of any property. With over 350 termite varieties in this country, 20 of which are classified as highly destructive, not being aware of potential termite (white ant) problems could cost thousands in repairs to the purchaser if not detected at the time of securing the property.
Knowing of timber pest problems prior to placing your house on the market will give you time to rectify and repair these problems ensuring you receive maximum price at sales time and will prevent unecessary delays or possible loss of a sale.
Highly experienced inspectors are fully trained and conduct thorough inspections of your property to reveal any timber pest problems and recommend a correct course of action. These inspections are carried out to theAustralian Standard (AS 4349.3 - Timber Pest Inspections).
This report should be carried out by an independent company so you receive all the relevant information required. Graphic Property Reports is not affiliated with Vendors / Purchasers / Real Estate agents and do not receive any financial or commercial benefit.
What We Offer
- A totally independent report which will give you confidence when making your property decision.
- The report will be detailed and thorough
- The reports are performed within 48 hours of booking. **Conditions apply
- Reports completed are available immediately to potential buyers either via email or via our office. click here to order
- It is highly recommended that this Timber Pest Report is combined with a Pre Purchase Property Report
- If a property has more than one dwelling (ie house and cabin) on the one property additional costs may be incurred.
Timber Pest Report
Click here for a sample copy